Types of Loans
Southern AgCredit offers a wide range of loan products, terms and competitive rates. We can customize a loan to fit your needs.
We offer loans for:
Rural Real Estate
- Purchase, refinance or improve rural property, including farms, timberland and recreational property
- Refinance existing mortgage debt
- Purchase, construct or improve an agribusiness facility, such as a lumber mill, poultry farm, feed mill or other agricultural processing operation
- Obtain operating capital
- Short-term operating loans are custom-tailored to match your normal production cycle - usually 12 months. Interest is due only on money drawn.
- A revolving-line-of-credit option allows you to draw and repay funds throughout the term of the note.
Equipment and Livestock Loans
- Purchase new and used equipment, including trucks and livestock trailers, as well as equipment for planting, harvesting, irrigation, processing and more
- Purchase livestock
Country Homes and Homesites
- Buy or build a home in the country. We can finance the construction of your home or the purchase of an existing home.
- Purchase acreage for a homesite in the country now and build later
Young, Beginning and Small Farmers
- Our loans are available to farmers and agribusinesses, including young and beginning producers and part-time operators.
- We work closely with many governmental and farm organizations, including the FSA Guarantee Program, to help farmers get started and stay in business.
All loans are subject to credit approval and loan underwriting standards.